Ashley A. Janzen graduated with highest honors from the University of Tulsa College of Law in 2018, after earning a B.S. in Organizational Management and Ethics from Oklahoma Wesleyan University in 2014. While in law school, Ms. Janzen was a member of the legal honor society, Phi Delta Phi. She received CALI Awards in Financing Land Transactions, Medical Consumerism, and the Immigrants’ Rights Project.
Ms. Janzen is a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association and currently practices in the area of civil litigation with an emphasis in research.
Bar Admissions & Professional Licenses
- Oklahoma, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- University of Tulsa College of Law, J. D., 2018
- Oklahoma Wesleyan University, B. S., Organizational Management and Ethics, 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oklahoma Bar Association