Clark Phipps graduated cum laude from Tulane University Law School after receiving a B.S. degree in mathematics from the University of Oklahoma. His trial practice emphasizes business and securities litigation, medical malpractice, broker-dealer disputes, catastrophic injury, and insurance law.
He is past President of the Oklahoma Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates.
Bar Admissions & Professional Licenses
- Oklahoma, 1986
- Texas, 1995
- U. S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- U. S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U. S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- U. S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Tulane University, J. D., cum laude, 1986
- University of Oklahoma, B. S., 1979
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Past President, American Board of Trial Advocates
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- Oklahoma, American and Texas Bar Association