Bill Fiasco is a trial attorney with over 25 years of experience trying all types of cases in front of juries throughout Oklahoma.
Mr. Fiasco received his undergraduate and law degrees from the University of Oklahoma. While in law school, he was inducted into the Order of the Barristers, was named an Ungerman Scholar, an American College of Trial Lawyers scholar, won the First-Year Appellate Advocacy Competition, won the Albert C. Hunt Practice Court Award, and was a two-year member of the National Trial Team. Mr. Fiasco took employment with the firm immediately upon graduation from law school in 1988. He is admitted to practice in all Oklahoma state and federal courts.
Mr. Fiasco has litigated and tried cases in state and federal courts. He has defended medical professionals, institutional, and corporate defendants against claims of medical negligence, product liability, bad faith and contract claims. He has defended individuals in claims arising from motor vehicle accidents. He has defended commercial businesses in premises liability claims. He has defended professionals in construction litigation claims.
Mr. Fiasco is a member of the Tulsa County, Oklahoma, and American Bar Associations. He is a member of the Defense Research Institute, serving on its Trial Tactics and Medical Liability and Health Care Law Committees. He is a member of the Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel. He has been given the “AV-Preeminent” rating from Martindale-Hubbell. He is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel, and has been named a Super Lawyer in Oklahoma every year since 2006. He has been inducted as a Fellow in the American Bar Foundation, and is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers. He has spoken and published to physician groups and lawyers regarding medical negligence and health care issues.
Bar Admissions & Professional Licenses
- Oklahoma, 1988
- U. S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- U. S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U. S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, J. D., 1988
- University of Oklahoma, B. A., 1983
Honors and Awards
- Order of the Barristers
- Ungerman Scholar
- National Trial Team
- Albert C. Hunt Practice Court Award
- American College of Trial Lawyers Scholar
- Super Lawyers Designation (2006-2021)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- American College of Trial Lawyers