Wynoka Middleton McClellan graduated with highest honors from the University of Tulsa College of Law in 2016, after earning a B.S. in business with a major in accountancy from Wright State University in 2012. While in law school, Ms. McClellan served as Production Editor of the Tulsa Law Review and was a member of the legal honor society, Phi Alpha Delta. She received a CALI Award in Copyright in the Digital Age and was awarded Order of the Curule Chair for graduating in the top 10% of her law school class.
Ms. McClellan is a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association and currently practices in the area of civil litigation with an emphasis in research, writing, and appellate work.
Bar Admissions & Professional Licenses
- Oklahoma, 2016
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- University of Tulsa College of Law, J.D., with Highest Honors, 2016
- Wright State University, B.S., Business, 2012
Honors and Awards
- CALI Award in Copyright in the Digital Age
- Order of the Curule Chair
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association